|Kishor Vora MD, FACC, FSCAI
"I have always had a vision of health care of the highest caliber delivered with compassion."
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certified by the Certification Council of Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Invasive & Interventional Cardiology - Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Fellowship in Congestive Heart Failure & Heart Transplants - Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR.
- Internship & Residency - Veterans Administration/Affiliate Hahnemann University, Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Medical Degree - University of Bombay, Grant Medical College, Bombay, India.
- Founder and CEO of Owensboro Medical Practice.
- Cardiologist in Owensboro Heart & Vascular since 2001 and has practiced in Owensboro since 1992.
- Accompanied by his wife, Beena and their three children.
To make appointment with Dr. Kishor Vora please call us at 270-683-8672